Things to see and do in the mid Vancouver Island area
For more things to see and do please see the brochure wall at the Casa Grande front office or ask the front desk.
- Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park - Explore the beauty and mysteries of Vancouver Island’s Underworld in a fascinating subterranean adventure.
- Milner Gardens & Woodland - Experience the magic of 70 acres of unspoiled natural beauty perched on the edge of an oceanside bluff overlooking the Strait of Georgia.
- Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park - At low tide the ocean recedes almost a kilometre, providing an ideal place for visitors of all ages to play in the sand and explore the shoreline.
- Heritage Forest - 50 acres of rare remnant old growth forest - a mixture of Coastal Douglas Fir, Western Red Cedar, Hemlock, Grand Fir & Sitka Spruce.
- Qualicum Beach Farmer's Market - Visit the market every Saturday from 8:30am-12pm, year-rund and enjoy an incredible selection of fresh produce and locally produced goods.
- Qualicum Beach Museum - A community run Museum featuring an extensive and renowned Paleontology Exhibit as well as the Social History of the town of Qualicum Beach and area.
- The Old Schoolhouse Arts Centre - A heritage building that is home to 3 galleries featuring monthly exhibitions by BC artists and a gift shop showcasing over 100 Vancouver Island craftspeople and painters.
- Paradise Fun Park - Choose from 2 exciting 18 hole mini golf courses. Open from early March to mid-October every year.